Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Kirstie Alley fundraiser for Spay-Neuter Kansas Inc.

It is a quiet Tuesday so I thought I would go back in time before I started blogging to show you some darling cupcakes we did a couple months ago. Kirstie Alley was back in town for Christmas and threw a fundraiser party for Spay-Neuter Kansas Inc. She is a big animal lover and donates her time and money to this organization. It is a non-profit pet clinic on South Hydraulic that offers discounted spaying and neutering of pets for people who meet low income guidelines. She asked me to do some cakes and cupcakes for the auction. She is a very creative person so I always love it when she calls. We did some wonderful vintage looking cakes and dog and cat cupcakes that she served and also auctioned some off to benefit the clinic. It was a fun night.


No comments:

Post a Comment