Monday, November 2, 2009

HALLOWEEN AT THE BAKERY!!

Halloween at the bakery was sooooo much fun! After icing so many cookies it was fun getting dressed up and just being silly!
I wanted to know if blondes really have more fun. Now I know why I keep my hair short, long hair tickles! Here is my Grandson Paxton. He stopped by to see his Grandma.
Halloween group shot including Brianna, Kalee, Tiffany, Audra, Me, Sara & Kristal Giraffe Tiffany and Cheerleader KristalThe French Cupcake, Audra
Aurora, The Cookie Fairy
Here's Coach Chris with my daughter, Sara
It was an nice day so Sara & Audra stood by our sign and waved to customers

Biker Chick Kalee with her adorable son, Memphis

Here is Kristal with her twins, Cowgirl Alex & Cowboy Cody
And, finally, this is the wedding cake I delivered on Saturday afternoon after we closed the bakery. They had a Halloween them for the reception. The Bride & Groom Spider topper just made this cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment