Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm Back

All right, I really didn't go anywhere, just haven't been blogging. Forgive me, I always get so behind after a holiday. Easter was very busy, thank you!, seems like I spent last week just catching up. And we had 8 weddings!! The bakery was closed today but Kim and I were there all day doing the big Viega cake for their grand opening tomorrow in Mcpherson. It is huge, took 12 1/2 full sheet cakes and is on a plywood base 4 feet by 7 feet.
I will post photos tomorrow. We just have to get it out the door and into the van. I will let you know how it goes.

Here are a couple of neat cakes from the weekend. This one was for a 50th birthday. Do you get it... Budweiser frogs?? I loved it.

Here is a great cake for duck hunter. We get a lot of requests of camo cakes. I just loved how this turned out.

1 comment:

  1. such cute cakes! I would love to be able to make cakes like that!


    my fashion blog: http://madamecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete