Monday, May 4, 2009

On Kansas CW Tommorrow

I am going to be on the Kansas CW Tuesday morning at 8:30, channel 5 (Cox). I will be showing a basic muffin recipe that you can do at home. It is one where you can add different ingredients for many varieties. Very easy, very tasty and fool proof. I did some samples today and my family has been eating them. So tune in if you are at a TV. I will post the recipe tomorrow.

Here is a cake I did for Father Dan Spexarth for his 25th anniversary in the priesthood. It was a part of a dinner Saturday evening for the new west side parish, St Catherine of Siena, of which I am a member.



On Sunday, Dave, Bryn, Sara and I drove to Manhattan to visit the big girls, Jill and Erin. Jill had her 20th birthday on last Thursday. We had a good visit, and all went to HuHot for lunch. It is hard to believe the school year is almost over. Seems we just moved them up.

Tune in to the CW at 8:30. Later.


No comments:

Post a Comment