Friday, May 22, 2009

Tiger Trek Cake

Wow, I hadn't realized it had been so long since I posted on the blog. May is a crazy month, all the graduation cakes and cookies has had us hopping. People think the holidays are a busy time for us, but we look at graduation as a holiday here. I spend weeks preparing and planning for this month. Everyone worked some long hours last week to get it all done, but it all went perfectly. Thanks everyone for your orders. And if we had to say "no" to some of you, so sorry. There is only so much we can do even with lots of overtime.


Here is a fun cake I delivered to the zoo. If you are not from Wichita, today is the grand opening of the new Slawson Family Tiger Trek exhibit at our local zoo. Mrs. Slawson wanted a thank you cake for the wonderful zoo staff who have worked so hard getting the new exhibit ready. I have my zoo pass and can't wait to check it out! Have a super day! Cheri

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I write from Florence, Italy, first of all sorry for the bad English! I wanted to let you know that I copied your cake tiger, but indicated that the author is you ... I hope not to have you offended, but have you made ​​me proud to be inspiring and, above all the fact that I was helpful!
    Greetings Cristina

    ReplyDelete