Monday, January 19, 2009

All about pies...

I just want to remind everyone we are celebrating everything pies this week. Scroll a bit further down to read about our "Pie it Forward" event. You can have an apple pie sent to someone special FREE! I will make it and deliver it, just tell me why your special someone or special family deserves one. Scroll a bit further down on last Fridays entry to read about it. Let us "Pie it Forward" for you!

Todays Pie Fact: It was once against the law to sell cherry pie on Sundays in Kansas.

We will be sampling pie all week at the bakery. Tuesday is cherry pie day. It is has a made from scratch crust and filling. No buckets or cans of fillings at Cheri's. Stop by and check it out.

I will be on tv tomorrow morning. Turn to the Kansas CW or cable channel 5 at 8:48. I will be doing a little pie demo and talking about pies.

Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment