Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Still taking "Pie it Forward" Nominations!


We are still taking nominations for our "Pie it Forward" Event on Friday, National Pie Day! See the entry on Friday, Jan. 16, for complete details. You may also call us and we will be happy to take down the information. I would love to deliver a pie on YOUR behalf, FREE!!

Come by and sample our apple pie today! You will receive a 10% off coupon on your next pie purchase with any pie you purchase this week.

Pie is one of the oldest, most traditional desserts. It is dessert that is meant to be shared. So, take a little break this week, and enjoy some time with your family members, coworkers, neighbor or good friends.

I know I sell pies here, but making pies at home is alot of fun too. Kids especially like to help. Here is my 10 year old, Bryn, making her favorite Key Lime Pie on Monday when there wasn't school. She was very proud to serve it for dessert that evening. And yes, that is a store bought graham cracker crust. Cheating a little at home is just fine with me, but only made-from-scratch crusts at the bakery! I'm a working Mom too, you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment