Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hoppy Thursday!


We are working on some new things for Easter, remember it is just 2 weeks from this Sunday.
This is a cute cake bunny that would make a wonderful centerpiece. We will be doing them in two sizes. They don't serve alot, but they are adorable and the kids will love them.

I have been working like crazy this week and am behind in posting. I am going to Amarillo Texas on Saturday. There is a workshop on Sunday at a bakery there. I am so looking forward to this trip. I get to talk shop with other bakery owners and view another bakery. I always learn so much. They have asked me to do a decorating session as well, so I am flattered. The owner said she just loves our cakes. I will let you know how it goes next week. Have a super day!

No comments:

Post a Comment