Monday, July 27, 2009

Aurora gets Married!!

Well, I thought this day would never get here. Aurora, my cookie designer, got married Saturday night. She looked absolutely beautiful!!! I wish I got a better photo, but here she is with her new husband, Jake, cutting the cake.

Aurora is also my wedding cake consultant. She designed her own cake! It is iced in ivory buttercream and has a fondant band at the bottom of each tier. I embossed a lace design in the fondant for texture. A floral pattern is piped in lavender randomly on the tiers and I painted a darker purple in some on the designs. Fondant pearls were also added to the cake. The flowers were beautiful and really complemented the cake.

It was a great night, and just a beautiful reception. Congratulations Aurora & Jake!

No comments:

Post a Comment