Sunday, July 12, 2009

Birthday Train

Hi everyone! I know it has been forever since I have posted here, I really need to do better. We are so busy at the bakery with a new cookie line. It is very exciting and just a whole lot of work. My team and I have been working on it every day. I will give you all the details soon.

Here is a fun train cake my decorator Kalee did for a gentleman's 70th birthday party. It is bright and fun and represents a little about him.
Of course you can tell from this shot he must like Corona beer. One train car is full of chilled sugar beverages.





The other represents his love of gardening. Little sugar vegetables are sticking up in a yummy mound of dirt (chocolate cookie crumbs). There is nothing about this cake that isn't tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment